Followers

Friday, February 15, 2013

Surviving Winter

Well this is turning out to be a regular old Winter like we haven't had in quite a few years. We've all got used to the easy Winter's we been having. Well I for one Love the easy winters I hate all this snow and driving in a blizzard is not fun. If it don't quite pretty soon I won't be able to get my car in the yard. We're running out of room to put it. Out parking spot is getting smaller and smaller. The forecast is snow and more snow for the next week. At work I usually can look out the window from my desk and see all the windmills across the bay in Canada but lately all I see is white. I don't like it when I can't see them. I drive a hour (one way) to work on a beautiful summer day but when its a blizzard it can take over 2 1/2 hours one way. I like to be able to see the road. I am so ready to get rid of the long-johns and layers of sweaters. Where I work everyone is always hot and they turn the air on in the winter. YUCK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment