Followers

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Basic Tangling Class

Basic Tangling Class at The Erickson Center for the Arts in Curtis. I had 5 ladies and 1 young lady in this class. They were all very enthusiastic. Everyone did beautiful tiles. I enjoyed having them all in my class and look forward to having them in future classes. Below is the first tile done by all the ladies.

This is the second tile done by all the ladies. Our young lady chose to do a larger 6X6 tile for her second tile. Here is a photo of these tiles.
Here are some photo's of the ladies at work on there tiles.




3 comments:

  1. Thank you.... I really enjoyed the class!
    Tobi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny this looks like great fun, I would love to try Zentangle..great work by your ladies and girl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, now I can try this out.

    ReplyDelete