Followers

Monday, September 9, 2013

My Newest Creation for 613 Avenue Create

For this weeks Challenge at 613 Ave Create Challenge # 36 Anything Goes or Optional Twist/Grandparents Day I elected to make a little Corner Bookmark for my Granddaughter. I'm big on reading so love to encourage children to read.Our local school colors are orange & black.

Supplies used:
1- Cheerleader Digi by The Paper Shelter
2-Cardstock by the Paper Studio
3-Ribbon, Paper Gem Flowers, and everything else from my stash

For Info and Photo's of other creation's I've made for 613 Avenue Create check out my page 613 Ave Create Design Team Creation's

2 comments:

  1. Adorable bookmark, I saw it at 613 Avenue when I linked up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny this is gorgeous, I am with you on the reading, my Kindle is one of my best friends, given to me by my daughter when she went onto the fire...I just bought my youngest grandson 20 weeks his 1st book 2 weeks ago, I love looking a books and giving them now to my grandchildren, as I did to my children, I got 3 readers out of 6 children...you grand-daughter is going to love this hun xxx

    ReplyDelete