Followers

Sunday, February 9, 2014

New Dt Creation, DT Call Entry & Card Creation's

First my newest Dt Creation for 613 Avenue Create. To see more pictures and how to see my page 613 Avenue Create Design Team Creation's Page Click here.

 

 DT Call over at Delicious Doodles.

A Banner For You Click badge to go to site.
 Click here to go to my Delicious Doodle DT call page.

My Challenge Entry Pages

Click on page name to go to that page for more photo's and info.
Love Gift Bag Challenge Entry Page
Birthday Card Challenge Entry Page
New Baby Card Challenge Entry Page
Thanks for stopping by.




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations. Love the cheerful colouring.
    {I would love you to take part in my 800 Follower Give-away where everyone is a winner who enters. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations!!WOW!! Love them all!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Delicious Doodles!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, DT Member @ Delicious Doodles
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Thanks for the fantastic challenge!!

    ReplyDelete